How to cook when you have to: aftermath

I delivered the speech today and here is the list of pain points from the audience:


  • John T : TIME!!!
  • John O: I have a tendency  to cook "by the book". I want to use all the ingredients and measurements given in the recipe. Then when we don't have anything called for I lose all confidence in the meal
  • Doug: Getting my kids to eat the veggies
  • Doug: Cleaning the kitchen every day
  • Doug: Getting home late at night: what's for dinner?
  • Penelope: consomme, flan, white wine reductions, meat loaf
  • Alice: I hate cooking! I only like the 'bad food': Beer and Chocolate!
  • Jurate: I don't like cleaning the kitchen
  • Jurate: I don't like to cook if there are too meany complicated ingredients in the recipe
  • Andrew: I don't have to cook. Washing dishes is what I least enjoy in the kitchen
  • Ian: What hurts me is that  I don't have a kitchen where I feel comfortable cooking without being interrupted or monitored and  I don't currently live in a place where  I can invite people to try my cooking
The most interesting aspect of it is that I could write any and all of these myself. Next time I'm going to write about this topic ( hopefully soon) I will try to address some of these questions

Popular posts from this blog

Disney World

When I grow up I'll be a social worker

Junk talk is bad for you